" it's not what you look at .. it's what you see. "

Sunday, May 9, 2010

i love my boyfriend :)

for sticking up for me, for telling me how beautiful and wonderful i am, for LOVING me, for taking care of me, for understanding me.

& if you want to tell me to "get it through my childlike head" that you weren't talking shit about me,
how about you tell me and not him?
stop acting like a whiny little cunt who didn't get her way and GROW UP.

instead of being a fucking pothead drug addicted drunk ass SLUT,
how about you get over yourself and start to do good by yourself you dumb piece of shit bitch.
the only reason i said it here is because i refuse to lose my temper in front of you,
or let you get the best of me again.

you are nothing but a bump in the road.
that's why i'm his GIRLFRIEND, and no matter how many times you say you two dated, you NEVER did. <3
if you have something to say about this situation, come to me, not him or to deanna, because she did NOTHING wrong and you have no right to make her feel guilty for this when she never said anything about you, only that you were running your mouth about things that you have no right to.

fuckaslut!


♥ dd.

No comments:

Post a Comment